Thursday September 22nd at 7pm (Andover)
The Tumbling Turner Sisters
For fans of Orphan Train and Sara Gruen's Water for Elephants, a compelling historical novel from one of the best authors of women's fiction (Library Journal). Set against the turbulent backdrop of American Vaudeville, four sisters embark on an unexpected adventure and a last-ditch effort to save their family. | Read more >
Why shop Indie?
When you shop at an independently owned business, your entire community benefits:
- The Economy
- Spend $100 at a local and $68 of that stays in your community. Spend the same $100 at a national chain, and your community only sees $43.
- Local businesses create higher-paying jobs for our neighbors.
- More of your taxes are reinvested in your community — where they belong.
- The Environment
- Buying local means less packaging, less transportation, and a smaller carbon footprint.
- Shopping in a local business district means less infrastructure, less maintenance, and more money to beautify your community.
- The Community
- Local retailers are your friends and neighbors — support them and they’ll support you.
- Local businesses donate to charities at more than twice the rate of national chains.
- More independents means more choice, more diversity, and a truly unique community.
We have created a new book fair division which provides the best book fairs in New England. For details visit us at www.BestBookFairs.com.