Cary Chandler comes from a long line of ’Headers. She loves quirky British novels, children’s books, and dystopian apocalyptic futuristic Speculative-Fiction. She agrees with Jane Austen who said, "The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." Cary studied bookbinding at The North Bennet Street School in Boston and majored in creative writing at Harvard Extension School.
When she’s not selling books at The Spirit of ’76 Bookstore, Cary can be found walking her French bulldog (Bert), drinking coffee at the Atomic Cafe, or framing art at Yankee Doodler.
- Book Fair to benefit Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research (Andover)(4 days)
- Mystery Book Club (Andover)(4 days)
- Dale Slongwhite, "Fed Up: The High Costs of Cheap Food" (Andover)(9 days)
- Jon Derek Croteau, "My Thinning Years" (Andover)(14 days)
- Andrew Coburn, "Spouses and Other Crimes" (Andover)(20 days)
- Michael Nethercott, "Seance Society" (Andover Historical Society)(48 days)
- Book Fair to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project (Andover)(74 days)