Please call the store at 978-475-0143 to place book orders. Gift cards can be ordered here.
A Fatal Fleece (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Death by Cashmere: A Seaside Knitters Mystery (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Patterns in the Sand: A Seaside Knitters Mystery (Paperback): $16.00
- #3: Moon Spinners: A Seaside Knitters Mystery (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: A Holiday Yarn: A Seaside Knitters Mystery (Paperback): $16.50
- #5: The Wedding Shawl: A Seaside Knitters Mystery (Paperback): $17.60
- #6: A Fatal Fleece: A Seaside Knitters Mystery (Paperback): $16.50
- #7: Angora Alibi: A Seaside Knitters Mystery (Paperback): $16.50
- #8: Murder in Merino (Seaside Knitters Mystery #8) (Paperback): $17.60
- #9: A Finely Knit Murder (Seaside Knitters Mystery #9) (Paperback): $16.50
- #10: Trimmed with Murder (Seaside Knitters Mystery #10) (Hardcover): $27.45
- #11: Murder at Lambswool Farm (Seaside Knitters Mystery #11) (Hardcover): $25.00
Readers can't help but get entangled in this"USA Today"bestselling series.
"It's summer in Sea Harbor, Massachusetts, and while tourists flock to the beautiful cottages by the sea, trouble brews for the Seaside Knitters. One of them gets tangled up with a precocious granddaughter and another stands accused of casting a local resident off on a permanent vacation."
As Izzy Chambers and the Seaside Knitters prepare Izzy's yarn studio for the tourist season, fellow knitter Birdie Favazza has her hands full with a visiting granddaughter she never knew existed. Gabby soon becomes a fixture in the town riding off on Birdie's bike, teaching her own crochet class, even striking up an unlikely friendship with a reclusive local fisherman named Finnegan, himself the source of much local turbulence.
But it's Cass Halloran, the lobsterwoman, who stumbles over the body of the old fisherman, covered with leaves and sea grass, and wearing the yellow fleece vest she once made him. When Cass unwittingly becomes a suspect in his murder, the knitters rally to protect their dear friend.
Soon the Seaside Knitters will discover that caring for Gabby while casting their net for a killer is tricky business indeed. They ll have to keep their wits about them as they piece together the clues, working to catch a killer before one of their own winds up knitting behind bars.
About the Author
Sally Goldenbaum is a sometimes philosophy teacher, knitter, and editor, and the "USA Today "bestsellingauthor of more than two dozen novels. Sally became more serious about knitting with the birth of her first grandchild and the creation of the Seaside Knitters mystery series. Her fictional knitting friends are teaching her the intricacies of women s friendship, the mysteries of small-town living, and the very best way to pick up dropped stitches on a lacy knit shawl."